Starting a business takes careful planning and a smart budget. Marketing your business is a necessity, but not always something that small businesses have money to invest in. You don’t have to spend a big amount on your marketing budget when you use these 6 free marketing tools:Comments are open:1
- Chattypeople – Chatbots are no longer just customer care tools. They are quickly earning their place in marketing plans of many small businesses. The technology has made drastic improvements, which allows anyone to create a bot without having to know how to code. If you want to create a bot fast and easy, use Chattypeople. The bot can be used with Facebook Messenger to get your customers into the sales funnel, take orders, or gather information.
- Mailchimp – While social media is effective for reaching your customers, it is still important to build your own email list to reach your customers. If your favorite social media site up and disappears one day, you will be left high and dry. However, if you have been collecting email addresses and using a marketing tool, such as Mailchimp, to run email campaigns, you will still have a way to access your customers.
- Hotjar – You have probably heard of using Google Analytics to analyze your website, but Hotjar takes it even a step further. You can use this tool to see where your readers are moving their cursor on your site, as well as what they are clicking on. You can also see at what point your website visitors left your site.
- Buffer – There is no doubt about it – social media needs to be a part of your small business marketing plan. Chances are good that you are busy and don’t have a lot of time to invest in managing multiple social media accounts. You’re in luck because Buffer will help you do it. You can manage multiple sites from one location, including scheduling posts and analyzing the results.
- Canva – Great content is still lacking if there aren’t great images on the page or post. Images are a surefire way to grab the attention of your customer, if even for a moment. At that point, you need to have a strong image and content to hold their attention. Canva is an easy to use tool that allows you to design illustrations, banners, infographics, and just about any other edited image you can think of.
- Yoast – This is a great tool to help you get a handle on your website’s SEO. It tells you exactly what you need to know to help you optimize each page and post on your site. This will help you to improve page rankings, write effective meta descriptions, and it’s easy to use and understand.